Thursday, October 2, 2008

HAI GUYS

I've been a bad blogger. Separated from my beloved audience and distracted by the glitz and glamour of college life, I quit updating. Sad story. However! I officially declare the hiatus OVER as of October 6. I've got some essays and some creative works started and things should heat up again. I miss you guys!
I should have a letter drive. Sometime in the near future I'll promise something like another hourly comic day IF I get a certain number of letters. (Count yourselves lucky. Most bloggers do drives for money.)
Coming up: Post 9-11 mindsets, "Charts & Graphs: a pivotal moment", a holistic approach to the counseling vs. pills question, an extended metaphor involving melted wax, photography from around my campus, social & gender considerations left out in a Connections show on sexuality & rape, and silly things my friends here said.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, wonderful!
i have been waiting for this day my enitre life.

Monica said...

woot!

Anonymous said...

big talk. that's all you've got for me. love you anyway.

Anonymous said...

we were let downnnn.

i forgive you.

Anonymous said...

broken promises.
shattered dreams.

that's all i can say.

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

(i forgot to use your better name. redo:)


sal, your pants are on fire.