Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm Home!

I'm back at Goucher, hooray! I'm adjusting the update schedule to allow for thrice-weekly updates without clumping things together. Updates will be as follows:
Sundays - fiction pieces!
Wednesdays - Wednesday is declared Stuff I Like To Do But Am Not Very Good At day. There'll be mostly slam poetry, provided I like it and continue slamming. If I don't have slam poetry, I'll put up photography, doodles, charts, or something. 
Fridays - essays!

So stay tuned. I also might clean up the site layout because I really don't like how messy it looks sometimes. 
I'd also like to ask for a quick favor here - I'd like to know exactly what sort of audience I have at this point (whether it's mostly my original AZ IB readers or if you all gave up on me and it's now generally Goucher kids) as well as how many of you there are. This will inform future online projects, so if you'd kindly comment with who you are (or at least where you're from, if anonymity is your bag), it would be much appreciated.

4 comments:

Monica said...

I'm a diehard fan.

Anonymous said...

I'm Arthur and I lurk.

I also don't understand some of your doodles.

Anonymous said...

I check you out all the time.

Anonymous said...

and me! don't forget me!

-Nahid