Monday, June 18, 2007

IB Insults

IB vs. “Normal” Insults:
(Yes, I or one of my friends did say every one of these)

Normal: Hey, what moron dumped their stuff all over my desk?
IB: Imperialist swine!

Normal: Wow, way to say something retarded.
IB: Your Wernicke’s area just failed big-time.

Normal: You’re a sucky driver.
IB: In Soviet Russia, car drive YOU!

Normal: That’s a really bad grade.
IB: That’s a bigger failure than the Bay of Pigs!

Normal: You’re gay.
IB: You sound like Harry Harlow.

Normal: You’re a nerd.
IB: You’re even more of a nerd than me.
*A little note on the n-word: It’s just like the other n-word. We can use it with each other, but nobody else is allowed to call us that.

Normal: OHH BURN!
IB: You better buy some stock in the Aloe-Vera company, ‘cause you’re gonna need a lot of it for that BURN!

Normal: Does she ever shut up?
IB: Major oral fixation.

Normal: Don’t be such a girl.
IB: You have ovaries.

Normal: My little brother’s so annoying. He’s all into sports with my dad…
IB: My little brother’s so annoying. He’s totally latent stage

Normal: If my boyfriend ever talks to me that way again, he’s history.
IB: He sounded just like Torvald, and I will not be Nora.

Normal: Hey, that was kinda racist.
IB: Uh oh. Do we have to break out the dolls?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imperialist Swine!