Monday, August 6, 2007

Friend Promotion. Am I Internet-Important Enough To Do This Yet?

Everybody's doing it.

A good friend of mine (and fellow IBer) has her own blog now.
Seeking Zoe
I think between my irreverence and her deeper musings, together the two blogs are one of the best representations out there of what it really means to be IB. She has a lot of really interesting stuff to say, and despite the fact that I almost always play devil's advocate in my comments, I usually agree with most of what she says. But where's the fun in that? Check it out.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hey, you're awesome!

Companionable Ills said...

hey, you too. :)
though I suppose when you get featured in CI, you don't get a nickname, haha.
if I get tracked down and expelled thanks to you and your silly real-life name...
well there's no use finishing that threat.
VERY BAD THINGS